Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MASHUP


This is a design for a screenprinting competition, the brief being 'power in numbers'. As a kid I was really into Jim Lee style x-men and this is a bit of tribute to that. All the costumes are Lee style. I haven't really drawn marvel or DC superheroes since I was about 12, apart from maybe batman and superman a couple of times and I can freely say that it was so much fun! I can't wait to colour it, although the brief was for a one colour design, I'm gonna colour it anyways.. I'm particularly pleased with Gambits face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Can't help but be a fan of Beast in this piece...

You should check this out yo: http://twitterfeed.com/ - I've just hooked it up myself (although there is far less point in me using it). It generates a tweet for your Twitter account everytime you post with an associated blog.

Hope your had a good day yesterday. I'll try and call in the next couple of days!